|Posted by Taylor Reporting Solutions, LLC on October 22, 2015 at 10:35 AM|
To get a list of leads’ email addresses, you'll need to export a report which includes the fields pertaining to email from your database.
Refer to the image as you read the five steps explained below.
1. From the Home screen, click on the Reports button.
2. From the list that pops up to the right, click on Contact Listing which will bring up a window where you’ll choose which fields you want to appear on the report.
3. In the Contact Listing box, click on the small blue triangle across from Field Selections. That will bring up the Selections window.
4. The Selections window shows a list of all the available choices you can include in the report you’ll be exporting. Every contact listing report automatically includes the contact and prospect names so you don’t have to worry about choosing them. Scroll down until you see the choices for Contact Email. It’s a good idea to also include Contact Incl Email which was a field you filled out when you first entered the lead. It indicates whether the contact is okay with receiving email communications. Including it on your export will alert you to the people who don’t want to receive emails. Also include Prospect Email and Prospect Incl Email because that may be different from the contact. Click on each selection individually then click the right facing triangle to move each to the Selected Items side on the right. You can also double click on each to move them over. Click OK when you’re done.
5. Back in the Contact Listing box, click on the export button on the bottom of the screen.